Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fable 2

I picked this up and am about 8 hours into it. So far it is first-rate all the way. I am taking my time and branching off of the main quest, so I have not gotten too far into the story. But the beginning of the game sets up the story and it is great stuff. I am anxious to see what unfolds.

The graphics are terrific, the voice acting, sound and music is great and the game plays very nicely. There are a few niggling problems with the controls on occasion and the camera isn't perfect, but those are very minor complaints. The world itself seems buzzing with life.

It's awfully early, too early to give an accurate rating, but what the hell; so far I'd rate this game a solid 9.5. I am so anxious to get back into it.

Far Cry 2 comes out tomorrow. I had been looking more forward to that than Fable 2, but now it's gonna have to wait a while before I get to it.

No comments: