Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just too damned busy

Sorry for the lack of recent posts, but things have just been insane with John and the other kids. Crazy busy. I have been neglecting the blog and I need to get an article in to BOM as well. Bear with me while I try to get things under control.

Good news today though; Barb is going to nursing school as we had hoped. Her boss has apparently agreed to pay her full salary so that will make it doable. She is extremely excited and I am so happy for her. Congrats, Sweetheart!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything you said is so true- but busy does not even begin to paint an accurate picture! However, you are doing a great job with the kiddos while I am at work! It will get easier!

Nursing school- WOW! I am so excited but nervous- but I figure I can study all night when I am up with John...lol! Love, Barb

George Theofanopoulos said...

Jim, no worries my friend. Good luck to your wife too.

Jim Schmaltz said...

Thanks George, I appreciate it. And so does my wife!

Dave said...

Congrats to you and Barb. I know what it's like to be too darned busy. Have a good one man and shoot me an email sometime.

Jim Schmaltz said...

Thanks Dave! I've been keeping up with you on your blog. Looking good, my friend!