Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NCAA Football '09 is here!



I picked up NCAA '09 this A.M. and have been playing it all morning. So far I am having a blast. I started the Campus Legend mode, where my high school QB led his team to the state championship. He was highly recruited and it just so happened that Michigan offered me the starting job as a freshman! So I made my way to Ann Arbor where I hit he practice field running. In the first game, we blew out Utah and my QB had a great day passing and running and was named the national offensive player of the week. Game 2 was a hard fought battle against Miami (Ohio), but we pulled it out to go 2-0. My stats were down and I threw my first interception, but we got the win so that's what matters. Up next? $@#%&^*! NOTRE DAME. Oughta be a good one.

I'll have more impressions as I play more of the game. Right now I am really liking Campus Legend mode, so I may be there for a while. If anyone wants to play a game over Xbox Live, hit me up!

1 comment:

George Theofanopoulos said...

Excellent to hear that you are having a really good time with the game. I think it is really fun the little I have played.