Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A good first day

Laurel did just fine at school, according to her and her teachers. When I picked her up she gave me a huge smile and an even bigger hug. She said she had fun and that they played and played and played (that's one of her patented sayings). The teachers said she did very well, smiled a lot and was outgoing. I asked Laurel if she listened to her teachers and she said yes. She said she didn't make any friends yet, but was nice to everyone. I told her that was a great start.

I am so proud of my little buddy. Mommy is too, of course.

We love you, Laurel!!!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Congrats to Laurel. I know you and Barb are relieved she did well. How is Baby John doing?

Jim Schmaltz said...

Thanks Dave. John is doing well, though he still is not sleeping much at night. Barb and I are walking zombies for the most part. But he is really getting big and seems to be coming along just fine.