Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Laurel!!!


4 years ago today our daughter Laurel was born. To say she has been a blessing would be the understatement of a lifetime. She has meant so much to us and become so much a part of who I am that it is hard to put into words. She is my buddy and the absolute apple of my eye. She always lifts me up whenever I am feeling a bit down. Her smile lights up the entire house. And she has been a terrific big sister to our baby, John.

Happy Birthday Laurel! We love you so much, always and forever!

I have been laid up with a migraine headache this weekend. I have plenty of thoughts about the Michigan/Notre Dame game as well as the Rams' latest fiasco on the field. I will try to post them before too long. Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Dave said...

She's such a cutie. Happy Birthday Laurel. Dude I know how those migraines are. I hope you get over em soon. How is the missus, John, and the rest of the kids? Talk soon

Anonymous said...

She is a doll and Daddy's little girl for sure!

Jim Schmaltz said...

Hey Dave, family is doing well, thanks for asking. How about you? Still living life in the fast lane?