Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

All of the kids are ready to go tomorrow morning. They have all been (reasonably) good, so Santa is going to be good to them. My parents will be coming over tomorrow morning to watch the kids open presents. Barb's parents are in for the holiday and it's always nice to have them. We are truly blessed to have such a great, close-knit family.

Still playing (and loving) Fallout 3. Left 4 Dead is up next, then Little Big Planet. After that, I should be ready to name my Game Of The Year. Look for it right around the new year. It will probably be a pretty lengthy write up, as I have lots to say about the games I played, and even the ones I didn't.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a great new year. We are looking forward to seeing what adventures await us in 2009.

No comments: