Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some stuff

Not much new here other than John continuing to grow (7 lbs, 10 ounces!) and thrive. He's still got his days and nights mixed up and Barb goes back to work soon, so he needs to straighten up!

I just posted an article on my favorite genre of music, power pop, over at GTSM. You can find it here.

The Cardinals were swept by the Royals at home, which just should not happen. If they miss the postseason this year, this is the kind of series you look back on and just shake your head. The offense is absolutely anemic without Albert Pujols in the lineup.

Barb and the kids are doing fine. I am off for a few days and hope to enjoy my time off. I have been really letting too much time go by between posts here, but I am going to try to do a better job of just posting everyday stuff here rather than full length articles every time. That gets hard after a while, especially with so much going on in our lives.

Hope all is well and that everyone has a great, safe weekend.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Glad to hear everything is going well.

George Theofanopoulos said...

John is gaining some weight which is good news. I hope you and your family had a good time with you being off from work.