Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and a big night for John!


Halloween was a blast this year. Both Laurel and John dressed up, as you can see. We went to my sister's sister-in-law's house. She and her hubby always have a nice party with lots of great food and beverages. Laurel scored lots of candy so she's a very happy little girl. Zach went with us to the party and was a big help watching the kids so Barb and I could get a break once in a while. Jess opted to go to a high school football game, so she was missed.

In other big news, John made the move to his own bedroom last night! We got a camera baby monitor so we can keep an eye on him. He did great; he talked for a bit and then fell asleep. He only got up once last night. He has been doing better in that regard.

John did fine, but it was traumatic for Barb. She held up though and we have now met another little milestone. Great job, Honey!

4 comments:

Dave said...

They are both little dolls. You and Barb are so lucky!!! I don't know that I've ever seen two cuter kids in my life.

Jim Schmaltz said...

Thanks Dave, we think they're pretty special too. I hope to be posting pics more often.

Dave said...

I just happened over this picture again. John is so darn cute in that costume.

Jim Schmaltz said...

Thanks Dave. We definitely agree with you!