Saturday, May 24, 2008

Big John

I haven't posted the last couple of days because things have been going smoothly but without much change. John is moving tonight, from his isolet bed to an actual crib, which is another step closer to coming home. Two of Barb's sister's came to visit from out of town, and they got their first peeks at the beautiful boy. Barb and I are headed back in a few minutes for his 8 PM feeding.

Our neighbors had twins today, a bit early as well, and they are sharing the same room with John. Our best thoughts and prayers go out to them, of course. Be strong, little ones!

That's it for now. I'll check back in later in the week.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Good news man I'm glad to hear it!!! I hope the little fella gets to come home before too long. Tell Barb I said hello. I'm so happy for you two