Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I am blessed to have both a great mother for my children (Barb) and a terrific mother of my own. My mom has always been there for me and has given me unconditional love and support. She has meant so much to me through the years and she has been a great friend as well. I admire how she handles things, how she gets things done and her outstanding ethics and character. What a great role model she has been for her children and her grandchildren. Now if we could just get her to stop smoking...

I love you, mom. You're the absolute best.

Barb, you are just an amazing person. I have no idea how you handle so much at one time. I am blessed to have you in my life and for being the mother of my children. Thanks for all you do as a mother, spouse and best friend. I love you so much!

No comments: