Monday, July 20, 2009

Added another NCAA team

I created my 4th team tonight, my alma mater, the University of Missouri-St. Louis Tritons. Of course in real life they don't have a football team and back in my day the were called the Rivermen. But no worries. I used the real Tritons logo and created some really spiffy uniforms. I think they came out pretty well but I have yet to see them in action. As mentioned that brings my created teams total to 4:
  1. Affton Cougars
  2. Saint Louis Aces
  3. Amity Sharks
  4. UM-Saint Louis Tritons
All of these teams are updated to the latest possible build. I am thinking of relocating the Aces since I already have 2 St. Louis based teams. I though about Colorado Springs (where the Air Force Academy is located) but could not think of a good abbreviation for them; the best I could come up with was CSA. If anyone has any thoughts on a good place to relocate a team called the Aces, I am all ears.

No comments: