Thursday, July 16, 2009

NCAA Football 10 - very positive patch news

Well, apparently the folks at EA have pulled it off. The patch for the PS3 version is already available and all indications are that it fixes the biggest issues, including the pass rush. Needless to say this is fantastic news and I will now be getting the game. NCAA has been my favorite video game series of all time and I was crushed to see how little love it was apparently getting from the developers. I must say that after last year's debacle, I had next to no faith that EA would properly fix the game and I am ecstatic that they seem to have come through. It still looks as though Madden will be in a whole different league this year, but if NCAA plays as good as everyone is saying, I will be thrilled - college football holds a very special place in my heart.

No comments: