Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stupid Dave Roland...

That S.O.B. is tempting me to get NCAA Football 10 despite my promises to skip it this year. His impressions sound pretty good. (Actually he's only played one game, so I am just teasing.)

But I have been reading a lot of positive things about the game and the movies I have seen so far have been really impressive. There is supposed to be a patch coming out soon that EA says will fix the sliders, and therefore the lack of a pass rush. If the patch does what it is supposed to, I'll be picking this game up. Let's see if I can actually hold out for another week or so.

There is a deal at GameStop where you can trade NCAA 10 in for $40 credit on Madden 10 (to be released in mid-August), which I already have pre-ordered. So at the very worst, it would be like renting NCAA for a month for $20. See how I am already talking myself into this?!

DAMN YOU DAVE ROLAND!!!

1 comment:

Dave said...

:) you're the best man. I've played five or six games now and short of the pass rush (which is a huge problem IMO) there doesn't appear to be many other problems. They fixed the rosters which was my main problem and supposedly the pass rush and the sliders are being fixed via a patch. Give it a rental. I like it quite a bit