Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Beatles: Rock Band tunes revealed!

Harmonix has revealed 15 more songs that will appear in the retail version of The Beatles: Rock Band. There are some great songs here, so without further ado here they are - along with the venues at which they will be played:

The Cavern Club
Twist And Shout
Do You Want To Know A Secret

Ed Sullivan Theater
Can't Buy Me Love

Shea Stadium
Eight Days A Week

Budokan
Paperback Writer
And Your Bird Can Sing

Abbey Road Dreamscape
Yellow Submarine
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
With a Little Help from My Friends
Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows
Revolution
Birthday

Rooftop Concert
Dig A Pony
I've Got a Feeling


First off, I want to give major props for including I've Got A Feeling, which is just gonna rock all kinds of ways. It was never a given that it was going to be included in the game, so to have it verified is just awesome. I am also pleased as punch to see that Can't Buy Me Love, Eight Days A Week, Paperback Writer, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, With A Little Help From My Friends, Revolution and Birthday made the final cut. I was mildly surprised by Do You Want To Know A Secret and shocked by Within You Without You, but I am sure they will be fun as well. And Your Bird Can Sing will be awesome to play on the guitar and Twist and Shout will be a fun one to sing. The only track I could really do without is Dig A Pony, never one of my favorites. I just hope another rooftop concert song from Let It Be (specifically Don't Let Me Down) is not being left out because of it.

The latest trailer showing off the new songs has been released and it is awesome. See for yourself!

No comments: