Friday, July 17, 2009

NCAA Football double dip

With such overwhelmingly positive news about the patch for the PS3 version, I went ahead and picked up the 360 version and am awaiting the arrival of that patch, which should be sometime early next week. I am really looking forward to checking the game out once the patch drops. In the meantime I have started a career in the Road to Glory mode and it is a lot like last year's, which is to say quite fun. Not sure which team I will end up going with - I am a blue-chip QB prospect and Michigan would be the logical choice, but it will depend on who else offers me a scholarship and what the depth charts look like.

I also picked up the PSP version of NCAA Football last night and put some time in with it. It is surprisingly solid and reminds me a lot of the last PS2 version of NCAA that I played. This will hopefully keep me occupied during times when I am away from home and need something to do.

I'll be offering more NCAA updates as I play more, especially once the patch is released for the 360.

No comments: