Friday, October 30, 2009

Catching up

Since the last time I posted here:

-John has had a nasty cough and had to go to the hospital because he was having trouble breathing. He's doing fine now, but he's a little run down. The other kids are doing well.

-Not gonna discuss Hell Week yet as I don't want to jinx Barb. We did learn, however, that Barb's 16 shifts she has to work at the hospital are going to be nights. GRRRRR!

-Barb and I saw Paranormal Activity. Pretty damned good. Barb loved it. It was creepy and slowly built up the suspense. Definite thumbs up from me, just keep your expectations in check; it's not the scariest movie ever made as some are saying. Go in expecting that and you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

-Still completely addicted to Borderlands. I have not played another game since picking it up. FIFA 10 is still in it's shrink wrap. Borderlands is like digital crack.

-Rams play at Detroit this week in the Battle of the Misfits. Can the Rams win and avoid the possibility of a winless season?

-Big Halloween party this weekend. Looking forward to trick-or-treating with Laurel and John.

-Lastly, a childhood friend of mine passed away last week. I had not seen him for ages but I am really sorry he is gone. Kevin Cernich, Rest In Peace. Thoughts and prayers to your friends and family.

That's all for now. I may have an update on Hell Week later today.

No comments: