Monday, October 26, 2009

Hell week

Today marks the start of Barb's "hell week" which means her final exams. She also has a presentation due that she has had her work done on for ages, but a procrastinator on her team has waited until the last minute despite everyone else's pleas. So there's some extra stress that is completely unnecessary. Just what the doctor (or in this case nurse) ordered.

Now I would tell you that Barb will do just fine and that everything will work out, but then she'd hit me. Then I would have to explain to her that I don't mean that her schooling isn't insanely difficult, it's just that I am extremely confident in Barb's ability and intelligence. Then she would have to apologize for hitting me and there'd be a blubbery make-up scene and really, who wants all of that? So I'll just say best of luck Sweetheart! Hang in there and we'll get through this together! I love you!!!

2 comments:

gtrshow said...

"I am extremely confident in Barb's ability and intelligence."

Me too. :>) Best of luck, Barb. I just know you're going to ace those exams!

Dave said...

Hang in there Barb. Me and Ash are rooting you on!!!