Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 2 arrived yesterday and I am dying to dive in.  All reviews so far say that this game is absolutely stellar and better in every way than the original Mass Effect.  I am nearing completion of Darksiders and I am going to finish that before beginning ME2.  Darksiders has been a lot of fun and I am afraid if I put it aside for a lengthy game like ME2 that I may end up not going back to it.

Bioshock 2, the sequel to one of my favorite games of all time, is due out February 9th, as is the very intriguing Dante's Inferno.  I am a little leery that Bioshock 2 may not possibly be able to live up to the original, but hopefully it will be another A+ title.

That's all for now.  I'll be back later with final thoughts on Darksiders and initial impressions of Mass Effect 2.

1 comment:

Pete Anderson said...

I'll be VERY interested to hear your impressions of both of these. Based on the TV ad, Mass Effect 2 looks awesome. Too bad it's not available for the PS3. ;>) I'm seriously tempted, but I have so many games in queue right now that I really should resist. It will be the same story when Bioshock 2 hits on the 9th.