Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gaming Update

I finally returned to Borderlands the other day after a long break that dates back to the start of the Olympics. It's been a blast so far, but I have to admit that I find the gameplay is becoming a little tedious the further I get into it (currently Level 18). I hate to bail on it now but, at a minimum, I'm ready for a break. After a steady diet of Fallout and Borderlands over the last three months, it's time for something completely different (Python reference intended).

Enter Heavy Rain. This one arrived today, and I can't wait to dive into it over the weekend. I'm not entirely sure what to expect, but I really like what I've heard. And it's supposedly quite short, which would suit me just fine right now. Sounds like the kind of thing Joyce might get into watching - always a bonus.

I'm not sure what will follow HR, possibly a long awaited return to Bioshock, or maybe Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (another short one!) first. Then there's MLB '10. I cracked the seal on that one the other day and spent a considerable amount of time creating my custom player in RTTS, only to somehow lose everything I'd done! Grrrr. I'd also like get back and spend some more time with NFS Shift. Maybe there's a Mazda 3 in there somewhere... In any case, I'm ready for a little variety in my gaming life.

1 comment:

Jim Schmaltz said...

Sounds good, Bro. Spice things up a bit. Anxious to hear your thoughts on Heavy Rain!