Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bioshock 2 - delay of game

I have decided that before I dive into Bioshock 2 that I am going to finish Darksiders, otherwise I may never get back to it.  I want to give Bioshock 2 uninterrupted attention and I want to be able to not have any unfinished business that might make me rush through it a bit.  With Dante's Inferno getting such mediocre reviews, Darksiders will fill my action-game needs for the time being.  I have already gone back and gotten past the part where my last game was stuck.  I must issue a mea culpa here; it appears as though the game itself did not have any sort of glitch.  My brain, however, apparently did.  After a bit of a layoff, I was confused on what I had and had not completed.  I went back and replayed the entire area again and did some things I missed before.

I have no idea how much further I have to go but it shouldn't be too much longer.  Then Bioshock 2 will get the attention it deserves.  After that I will either re-attempt to get into Dragon Age: Origins (Mass Effect 2 has convinced me to try it again) or perhaps the latest DLC for Borderlands will be available.

No comments: