Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Borderlands DLC out today!

Shacknews.com was the first to report (that I saw, anyway) that the new DLC for Borderlands, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, would be available today for download for the Xbox 360 (Playstation Network will get the DLC on the 25th).  Awesome news!  Priced at a reasonable $10, the new DLC is by far the biggest yet.  From the press release:
  • Almost twice the size of The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
  • A brand new class of ultra-rare/kick-ass weapons
  • New vehicles including one that allows for four players to drive and inflict damage and deal out death
  • An exciting story line that picks-up where the original game left off
  • Almost 30 new villain types
  • A level cap increase to 61
  • More difficult villains and smarter AI
 Count me in!  I am in the midst of God Of War II, an old game that I played about halfway through a while back but never finished.  I am going to complete it in anticipation of God Of War III which is due to be released for the PS3 in March.  Not sure if I will finish GOW2 or pick up Borderlands again first.  But I will give an opinion about The Secret Armory of General Knoxx as soon as I play enough to have an informed one.

1 comment:

Pete Anderson said...

Sounds great! As usual, I'll be anxious to hear your impressions...