Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Computer back home

My (latest) computer saga is over. Exactly 2 weeks to the day, I finally got my PC back with a new chipset fan. They could not find the actual fan that I needed, so they had to jerry-rig one from 2 separate fans. It works, and my motherboard is cool, but it does not allow me to check fan RPMs, as the old one did. A bit of a bummer and I am still in disbelief that it took 14 days to come up with a solution. Anyway, I am happier than hell to have it back. I thank my wife for letting me use her laptop so much, but it just wasn't the same. It did keep me from going completely mental, however.

I finally got Jess's iPod Touch going. Poor dear waited quite a while before she could even use it for the 1st time. But she was very patient. I got her a case and a screen protector today as well, so she should be all set.

Well, I have all of my bookmarks back as well as iTunes, so I am back in business!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome!

Dave said...

There are lots of good games for the IPod touch. She'll definitely enjoy that.