Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update on The Pitt

Bethesda got the fixed version ready for download yesterday so they really responded to the situation well. I played for about 3 hours last night. I was disappointed to see that my character wasn't advancing any levels. I thought for sure that was going to be in the DLC. I was confused though; advancement will be available available in the next DLC, Broken Steel. Bummer, as I was really looking forward to building my character up some more.

So far The Pitt is quite good. I'll add my final thoughts when I finish it up.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Bro I'm on vacation starting tonight at midnight. We need to play some MLB and you need to rent RE5 and let's go thru that. Hope all is well with Barb and the kids

Jim Schmaltz said...

Sounds good, Dave. I am working days all week so some of my evenings will definitely be free. Talk to you soon!