Sunday, March 8, 2009

Still no computer

It will be 2 weeks on Tuesday. All to replace a simple chipset fan. They ordered the wrong fan originally; they didn't realize it wouldn't fit because my video card is so big. That makes me wonder if they even bothered looking at the thing before they ordered the part. Anyway, they ordered a different fan on February 27th and it still has not arrived. I have called them several times and they act like I am being unreasonable. Needless to say, they will never see my shadow again once I get my computer back. I ought to go ahead and name the company and get the word out, but I hate to do that to a small, locally owned business.

So I am still using Barb's laptop. It has kept me from going crazy, but I really miss my PC. I hope to get back to my regular online routine shortly, but we'll see.

No comments: