Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Memory Almost Full - major announcement

I am thrilled to announce that my good friend Pete Anderson has decided to become a partner with me on this blog.  Pete is a terrific writer and has a wide array of interests (including gaming, music, movies, sports, etc.), so his contributions here will be most welcome. I will let Pete write a little about himself as an introduction when he gets the chance.  Suffice to say that I am sure you will not only enjoy his topics but his writing style as well. 

As a result of Pete joining up, you may see some changes at Memory Almost Full.  Nothing too radical, mind you, but something to reflect that this is now a 2-man show.  As always, your input is welcome.

Please join me in welcoming Pete Anderson to Memory Almost Full!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Welcome Pete. I look forward to reading your stuff over here in addition to Jim's!!!

Pete Anderson said...

Thanks Dave! I'm really looking forward to contributing.