Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Uncharted 2: the accolades are rolling in

The game is still 2 weeks away from release but big things are already being said about Uncharted 2 for the Sony Playstation 3. IGN reviewed the game a week or so ago and gave it 9.5 out of 10. They also have a video review up but I have skipped that for fear of having parts of the game spoiled. The cover of of Playstation: The Official Magazine features Uncharted 2 and this quote: "Forget game of the year. This is one of the best games of all time." The article inside is massive but is said to contain spoilers, so once again I am staying clear.

So yeah, I am stoked. This was always a day 1 purchase for me. The first one was unbelievably good and from what I have read so far, the sequel improves on just about everything. Needless to say I will be posting impressions once I have the game in hand and have given it a whirl.

No comments: