Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thoughts and Prayers

Some good people I know are suffering right now and I just want to mention them so maybe you could include them in your thoughts and prayers. My cousin Mark is struggling with an illness at this time. He is receiving treatment and hopefully is on the mend. It will be a long struggle for him, but I am hoping he recovers fully and gets back on his feet. We love you, Mark.

My buddy Dave has been going through a rough stretch. He and his wife have separated and their marriage is really up in the air at this point. As if that wasn't enough, his father may be dealing with a serious illness. Dave, you are stronger than you think. You hang tough and keep your chin up. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Call if you need anything at all.

God bless.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Thanks man. You're a heck of a guy man and one of the best friends I have in the world. I'll keep a good thought for your cousin as well. I hope he pulls thru.