Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

My beloved wife Barb turned 38 today. I am sure she has had more pleasant birthdays; the little guy in her womb has been wreaking havoc on her comfort level. We're having family over tonight to celebrate Barb's special day, so that should be fun.

Barb, you are my best friend, an ideal wife and a terrific mother. You make my life better each and every day. I truly appreciate all you do for our family. I hope you get feeling better soon. I know how much of a struggle this pregnancy has been for you. Hopefully the little bugger will be worth all of the trouble!

You have my eternal love and gratitude.

Happy birthday!
Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim, Thanks for such a nice post! As always you made my Birthday special- I loved my presents and the time we were able to spend together (between draft picks :0)
Just kidding! You did a great job balancing the draft and my birthday! Looking forward to many, many more birthday celebrations together (and drafts)! And the BBQ was DELICIOUS!!!

Love You, Barb