Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hot Shots Golf multiplayer

I was able to get a couple of games of Hot Shots Golf in with Dave tonight and we had a blast. The game plays very, very smoothly online. It does suck that there is no voice chat and that players shoot simultaneously, with no option to actually watch the other players' shot. I had quite an advantage over Dave because I am a level 9 player and he's only level 3; I have had the game a lot longer than he has, so I have been able to build up my golfer. Still, Dave did well and shot under par in the 2nd game. NYisles joined us for the first game and he persevered despite being brand new to the game. Good job, guys.

Dave and I also got a game of MLB '08:The Show in online, too. But we lost the connection in the 7th inning with Dave's Cubs leading my Cardinals 3-2. I can almost guarantee that the connection was not lost on my side; more on that in a bit. My Bluetooth headset wasn't charged, so there was not talking during that game either. Grrr. The Show is still laggy in places, but it is still a good time.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I had a blast playing Hot Shots.

Dave said...

I had a blast playing Hot Shots.