Monday, April 21, 2008

A new gig!

I am very pleased to announce that George Theofanopoulos has asked me to be a contributing writer for Gaming Theater Sports and T.V. Media, the website he co-founded with Ted Rorabaugh. I have praised GTSM in these pages before, and for good reason. I really respect the way the place is run and the forums are terrific, filled with good, fun, knowledgeable posters. I plan on writing about the same things I touch on here: sports, games, entertainment and pop culture. I'll be linking to the articles that I write for GTSM right here on Memory Almost Full. But don't just read my stuff; they have a nice team of writers that puts out quality stuff, even if they are a little more fond of pro wrestling than I am. (Damn I wish I could put a smiley there!) But if they'll forgive my rather quirky tastes in music and movies, I'll endure their penchant for watching sweaty grown men play slap and tickle. Just kidding fellas; I was a high school wrestler.

Anyway, I am really grateful for the opportunity to work with such great guys and I hope I can add something to an already excellent web page.

1 comment:

George Theofanopoulos said...

We are glad to have you aboard Jim, you have top quality writing skills and write some very interesting pieces. Welcome and thanks again for the kind words.